Sunday, July 25

DECLARATION OF INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM & RENUNCIATION OF CHRISTIAN BAPTISM/CONFIRMATION

I hereby declare myself free and an apostate of all
and sundry tiez to the son of man and his father yahweh, storm phantom of israel; the terms of this renunciation are unequivocally stated and as follows:

In the name of Lucifer, Bearer of Light, carrier of the lamp of knowledge; stalwart angel of individuality, in the Faustian spirit, I renounce my ties to Jesus, called the Christ-Messiah, and his church.
I am free.
I am free of mind.
I am free of body.
I know no god or goddess but my own self.
My Christian baptism was a postnatal spirit-rape -- I was nescient of and powerless to resist this which was foisted upon me as a babe in swaddling clothes. My confirmation was made under duress and during a period of spiritual apathy induced by religion.
I renounce the concept of god.

I am free.
I am free of mind.
I am free of body.
I know no god or goddess but my own self.

I seek the true light of understanding and knowledge.
I denounce the herd and its morality. I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment